Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment solutions. We will also make a 3D scanning image to better diagnose your conditions.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- We are not a participating provider with insurance and payment arrangements must be made at the time of service. We will file your dental claims so that you can receive any reimbursement.
- We offer a wide variety of financing options and will present these to you at this visit.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office for your consultation. If additional films are necessary, they can be made at our facility.
Are You Ready to Smile With Confidence Again?
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment to reclaim your smile today!