Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We have been closely following the COVID-19 crisis and wanted to update you with the latest information. The following CDC Guidance Protocols are being enforced at Pickle Prosthodontics to ensure the safety of you and our fine team. Furthermore, we are mindful of the professional recommendations and guidelines listed below and will continue to monitor the ever-evolving changes of the COVID-19 crisis.
We, along with our communities, are hoping this public health crisis will end quickly. If you do need or want to change your appointment with us, we do want to continue our care for you and will happily reschedule or postpone your appointment to a later date. As more information and changes occur with this situation, we will continue to update you.
CDC GUIDANCE PROTOCOLS
In an effort to help stop the spread of this virus we are encouraging:
1. Regular hand-washing and overall routine hygiene
2. Be aware of not touching your face
3. Social distance practice via “Virtual Waiting Room”- allowing you to stay in your car until we are ready to see you in one of our clinical rooms. We will call you to inform you that we are ready for you and your loved ones. (Please inform us ahead of time if you do not have access to a cell phone for your appointment.)
4. Limit the number of friends or family members you bring with you to your appointment to one (1) person. Others will be asked to wait outside our office.
5. We will also take your temperature upon arrival at our office as another precautionary step.
6. You will be given a survey questionnaire over the phone before your appointment and also when you arrive for your appointment.
COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONS:
• Have you traveled internationally or come into contact with anyone who has in the past 14 days? ______
• Have you traveled within the United States by plane, bus or train in the past 14 days? _____
• Have you come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for the coronavirus, or have you tested positive? _____ How long ago? ________
• Do you currently have a cold, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath? _____
• Have you been sick in the past 14 days? _____
• Do you currently have a fever? _____
• Have you had a fever in the past 14 days? _____
• Do you have a temperature over 99.3*F? _____
Do you live in a long-term care facility? ______
We appreciate your understanding as we all navigate this unusual time in the best and healthiest way possible.
Dr. Pickle and the team at Pickle Prosthodontics